- This event has passed.
June 24 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am UTC+5
Hamilton County Damage Assessment Training
May 15, 2017 (9-11:30 AM) Anderson Center
May 30, 2017 (9-11:30 AM) Nathanael Greene Lodge
June 1, 2017 (9-11:30 AM) SymmesTownshipPublicSafetyBuilding
June 13, 2017 (9-11:30 AM) Springfield Township– The Grove Banquet Hall
June 24, 2017 (9-11:30 AM) Xavier University– Cintas Center (SATURDAY)
Damage Assessment helps local jurisdictions determine the severity and magnitude of an emergency by evaluating the impact on public and private sectors. This course will teach how to conduct local damage assessments.
- Explain the basic concepts and operations of local damage assessment in Hamilton County
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the lo-cal jurisdictions and those involved in the damage assessment process
- Enable participants to evaluate and categorize degrees of damage to private structures
- Demonstrate how to accurately document damage assessment from the field using standardized Ohio forms
- Explain the differences between Individual and Public Assistance as it relates to Damage Assessment
- Provide an overview of the eligibility requirements for public assistance and what information and forms are needed to evaluate public damages and costs